Account log in
Advanced Bank Credit Analysis Seminar
Our Seminars are designed to ensure that participants gain an in-depth understanding of CI's rating processes and methodologies and receive practical training on how to analyse financial statements and identify risks.
Join us on 3-5 April 2017 in Limassol, Cyprus at our Advanced Bank Credit Analysis Seminar / Workshop.
- The Seminars are of particular benefit to:
- Counterparty Risk Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Treasury Officers
- Rating Analysts
- Credit Officers
- Emerging Market Specialists
Our Seminars are led by experienced Senior Credit Analysts, typically with 20-30 years industry experience and combine a tutorial approach with hands-on case studies, usually based on real institutions.
- The Significance of Credit Ratings
- Key Financial Ratios
- Bank Failures – panel discussion
- International Accounting Standards (IAS 39 / IFRS 9)
- Window-dressing (case study)
- Road to Basel IV
- Strategic Risk & Risk Appetite
- Liquidity and Funding
- Quantifying Liquidity Risks (case study)
- Other Financial Factors in Risk Assessment
- Sovereign and Country Risk
- Simulated Rating Committee
For further information regarding CI’s Seminars contact email@example.com
Capital Intelligence also provides "In-house" training at your premises. Contact the Marketing Department for further information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. We will contact you shortly.