Account log in
Personal information is provided by you when you register to become a Member or a Subscriber. The registration process requests that you provide your name, company name, address, e-mail address and phone number. You may visit our Site anonymously, however you will not have access to all of the information available to our Members and Subscribers.
What do we use your information for?
CI does not sell or share any personal information provided by you. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason.
The personal information provided by you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience as your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our Site as we continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service as your information helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests.
- To process transactions requested by you.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. We will use the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have established suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Tracking tools are files or tools which are placed on your computer in order to identify your web browser and the activities of your computer on our Site. CI uses a tracking tool called a session cookie to allow Members and Subscribers to log onto and browse the Site easily without having to authenticate each time a new page is visited on the Site.
Session cookies are only stored in the browser's memory and therefore are automatically deleted when a Member or Subscriber logs off or closes the browser.
Links to other websites
Users may, through a link, gain access to websites operated by persons other than CI. CI is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites. You should review the applicable privacy policies in connection with your use of such third party websites.
Capital Intelligence (Cyprus) Ltd.
P.O. Box 53585