Account log in
Capital Intelligence (CI) was registered on May 8, 2012 as a credit rating agency in the European Union (EU) in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1060/2009 of the European Parliament and Council of the EU on credit rating agencies, as amended by Regulation (EU) No 513/2011.
CI discloses the following pursuant to Annex I, Section B (2) and Section E (I) of the EU Regulation:
- Any potential conflicts of interest;
- Any actual conflicts of interest ;
- A list of ancillary services;
- CI’s policy concerning the publication of credit ratings and other related communications;
- The general nature of CI’s compensation arrangements;
- CI’s rating methodologies and any material changes in those methodologies;
- CI’s Code of Business Conduct and Code of Ethics;
- Any material modification to CI’s systems, resources or procedures; and
- A list of entities that account for more than 5% of revenue.